Terms & Conditions
There are 6 spots available. First come, first serve basis. To hold your reservation payment must be made in full. (Payment plan available, for more details contact us at email@example.com).
1. Booking: Your booking is considered definite upon payment of $2,999 (this includes partial payment as well, if making payments) and you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. Payment: Full payment is due upon registration by paying with credit card.
3. Your Travel Arrangements: all travel arrangements are your responsibility and at your own cost. We shall not be held liable for any consequences arising from delays or weather.
4. Your Health: it is your responsibility to let the organizer know if you have any injuries and to be mindful at all times of your own body’s capability during the retreat. If you experience any injury or discomfort during any activity during the retreat, then you must desist immediately.
Please advise us of any mental or physical health conditions and dietary requirements that may be affected by the activities offered on our retreat. We reserve the right to advise you to desist and in the interest of your wellbeing, or others, we may decline your stay at our retreat.
Whilst all measures are taken to ensure a high standard of health and safety, we are situated in the countryside where the land is uneven and wildlife is present and we shall not be responsible for any injuries caused by uneven terrain or animals.
5. Cancellation by you: You may cancel your booking at any time, providing that the cancellation is made by the person and notifying us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). A refund will be issued minus any service fees. Cancellation will take effect the day such notification is received by us. If such a cancellation is made after September 10th, 2021 we will retain the payment of the retreat. However, if another person can be found to take your place, then we may offer you a refund minus any service fees at our discretion.
Bookings are for the stated period of the retreat. There are no refunds for an unused portion of the retreat.
6. Amendments by us: Occasionally, changes may have to be made, which we reserve the right to do at any time. If your accommodation has to be changed, we will do our utmost best to provide accommodation of a similar rating. If a significant change becomes necessary, we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible if there is time before your departure.
7. Cancellation by us: We reserve the right to cancel a retreat. In particular, we require a minimum number of at least 75% of the participants to have booked by 10 days before the start date. If this minimum number is not reached by that date we may cancel.
8. Our liability to you: We accept responsibility for ensuring that the retreat is supplied as described and that the services we are contractually obliged to provide are to a reasonable standard.
We do not accept any liability for cancellations, delays or changes caused by war, threat of war, terrorist actions or threats, closure of airports, civil strife, industrial actions, natural disaster, technical problems to transport, staff cancellations, unforeseen changes in your personal circumstances or other events beyond our control.
We are not liable for any injuries that my occur. We are not liable for any medical or psychiatric conditions, which may develop during or subsequent to the retreat. We are not liable for loss of, or damage to, your personal property.
9. No Liability for possessions: It is your responsibility to ensure that your possessions are kept safe at all times.
10. Complaints: If you have a problem during our retreat, please inform the organizer immediately and she will endeavor to put things right. Please note that we cannot be responsible for the individual behavior of any group member.
11. Photography: I, for good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, hereby authorize the organizers to use photography of me and/or my property and authorize her to use and publish (without my name) photographs or images in any and all forms and media for the purposes of publicity, illustration, commercial art, advertising, publishing (including publishing in electronic form on CDs or internet websites), for any product or services, or other lawful uses as may be determined by the photographer. I further waive all rights to review or approve any uses of the images, any written copy or finished product.
I am of full legal age and have read and fully understand the terms of this release. By registering I am stating that I agree to all the terms and conditions.